I am a London based Front-End developer with a big passion for art & design.
I have been building unique digital experiences since 2010. I am a huge fan of React, Progressive Web Apps, Typescript, WebGL, #JAMStack, Accessibility, and Motion Graphics.
August 2019 — Present
Native — Freelance
December 2019 — December 2019
Stink Studios — Freelance
August 2019 — November 2019
September 2014 — August 2019
2013 — 2013
2012 — 2012
Languages & Tools
The semantic, accessible kind.
PostCSS, SCSS, CSS-in-JS
ES6, ES7+, Node.js, TypeScript
React, Vue, Polymer, LitHTML, Svelte
WebGL/2, ThreeJS, PIXI, PaperJS, GSAP, Anime, Lottie, Processing, P5, MaxMSP
WebAudio, GLSL, Machine Learning, DialogFlow, Physical Computing
Node.JS, Firebase, Netlify, AWS, GCP
Gulp, Webpack, Rollup, ESLint, Prettier, Git, WebStorm, FFMpeg, Blender, Cinema 4D, imagemagick
Jest, Mocha, Enzyme, Jasmine, Cypress
PWA's, WCAG, JSDocs, Electron, UX, Jinja2
- Did you know? Kanye West shares the same birthday as Tim Berners-Lee.
- Designing and developing for the web since 2010.
- I play video games for “research”.
- I know a lot about hip-hop.
- My passion for design emerged from
- I do not give a FOUC. ha ha get it?
- My passion for art emerged from artists such as Mirko Reisser (DAIM), Totem, and later on Slash Three.
- I spend an unhealthy amount of time optimising images & other assets.
- Lighthouse, WebPageTest & Pingdom are some of my pinned tabs.
- I animated a rectangle in Flash once.
- I got a selfie with Grandmaster Flash,