I am a London based Front-End developer with a big passion for art & design.
I have been building unique digital experiences since 2010. My tech stack of choice is (P)React with SCSS.
Languages & Tools
The semantic, accessible kind.
PostCSS, SCSS, CSS-in-JS
ES6, ES7+, Node.js, TypeScript
React, Vue, Polymer, LitHTML, Svelte
WebGL/2, ThreeJS, PIXI, PaperJS, GSAP, Anime, Lottie, Processing, P5, MaxMSP
WebAudio, GLSL, Machine Learning, DialogFlow, Physical Computing
Node.JS, Firebase, Netlify, AWS, GCP
Gulp, Webpack, Rollup, ESLint, Prettier, Git, WebStorm, FFMpeg, Blender, Cinema 4D, imagemagick
Jest, Mocha, Enzyme, Jasmine, Cypress
PWA's, WCAG, JSDocs, Electron, UX, Jinja2, GIS
- I strive for that sweet 60 frames per second. Or perhaps even 120?
- I do not give a FOUC. ha ha get it?
- Honesty is key.
- Big fan of Ryoji Ikeda.
- Did you know? Kanye West shares the same birthday as Tim Berners-Lee.
- I animated a rectangle in Flash once.
- I got a selfie with Grandmaster Flash,
- I play video games for “research”.
- This site is a PWA.
- My passion for art emerged from artists such as Mirko Reisser (DAIM), Totem, and later on Slash Three.
- Born and raised in Amsterdam, NL.