I am a London based Front-End developer with a big passion for art & design.
I have been building unique digital experiences since 2010. My tech stack of choice is (P)React with SCSS.
Languages & Tools
The semantic, accessible kind.
PostCSS, SCSS, CSS-in-JS
ES6, ES7+, Node.js, TypeScript
React, Vue, Polymer, LitHTML, Svelte
WebGL/2, ThreeJS, PIXI, PaperJS, GSAP, Anime, Lottie, Processing, P5, MaxMSP
WebAudio, GLSL, Machine Learning, DialogFlow, Physical Computing
Node.JS, Firebase, Netlify, AWS, GCP
Gulp, Webpack, Rollup, ESLint, Prettier, Git, WebStorm, FFMpeg, Blender, Cinema 4D, imagemagick
Jest, Mocha, Enzyme, Jasmine, Cypress
PWA's, WCAG, JSDocs, Electron, UX, Jinja2, GIS
- Lighthouse, WebPageTest & Pingdom are some of my pinned tabs.
- Born and raised in Amsterdam, NL.
- I know my way around Cinema4D.
- My passion for design emerged from
- I do not give a FOUC. ha ha get it?
- This site is a PWA.
- I strive for that sweet 60 frames per second. Or perhaps even 120?
- My passion for art emerged from artists such as Mirko Reisser (DAIM), Totem, and later on Slash Three.
- I spend an unhealthy amount of time optimising images & other assets.
- Currently based in London, UK.
- Majora's Mask is my all-time favourite game.
- Honesty is key.