I am a London based Front-End developer with a big passion for art & design.
I have been building unique digital experiences since 2010. My tech stack of choice is (P)React with SCSS.
Languages & Tools
The semantic, accessible kind.
PostCSS, SCSS, CSS-in-JS
ES6, ES7+, Node.js, TypeScript
React, Vue, Polymer, LitHTML, Svelte
WebGL/2, ThreeJS, PIXI, PaperJS, GSAP, Anime, Lottie, Processing, P5, MaxMSP
WebAudio, GLSL, Machine Learning, DialogFlow, Physical Computing
Node.JS, Firebase, Netlify, AWS, GCP
Gulp, Webpack, Rollup, ESLint, Prettier, Git, WebStorm, FFMpeg, Blender, Cinema 4D, imagemagick
Jest, Mocha, Enzyme, Jasmine, Cypress
PWA's, WCAG, JSDocs, Electron, UX, Jinja2, GIS
- I strive for that sweet 60 frames per second. Or perhaps even 120?
- World Wide Web, not Wealthy Western Web.
- I play video games for “research”.
- Currently based in London, UK.
- I showcased “digital art” & “installations” at galleries around europe.
- Designing and developing for the web since 2010.
- I got a selfie with Grandmaster Flash,
- Majora's Mask is my all-time favourite game.
- Big fan of Ryoji Ikeda.
- I do not give a FOUC. ha ha get it?
- I know my way around Cinema4D.
- This site is a PWA.